CareerSpire Scholarship Test 2018.
CareerSpire is one of the leading website which provides excellent education regarding technical and non-technical training courses.
CareerSpire provides a world class online and offline training programs to our learners to become the CEO of their career destiny.
A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to appreciate their intelligence and talent.
Why CareerSpire Scholarship test?
Since we all are familiar with the situation that finding scholarship in the home regions is really difficult for all the concerned students and if fortunately found then very less population satisfies the eligibility criteria.
Therefore CareerSpire Educore (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. brings a merit-based scholarship scheme formerly known as CareerSpire Scholarship test 2018 ( CSST18 ) which is open to all* ,with a motive to reward and appreciate the bright, brilliant and vast talent that may be hidden due to financial constraints.
- JUNIOR-Module:- Students must be studying in 8th/9th/10th.
- SENIOR-Module:-Student must be studying in 11th/12th or 12th passed.
(subject to change due to any unforeseen reason)
- Total prize money is worth INR 7 lakhs.
- Total cash prize is INR 1 lakh for 1st 2nd and 3rd
- Next 500 top scorer will get a laptop bag.
- Next 1000 top scorer will get gift hampers.
- District Toppers will also be rewarded.
- Everyone will be given Appreciation Cerificate.(Candidate must score 30% to claim this)
Extended Last Date Of Application Form Submission : 15th July 2018.
Tentative Examination Date Of CSST’ 18 : 22th July 2018.
To Register :
Visit our nearest branch in your zone.
Note : Candidates age should must be below 18 years.
- Admit cards- It will be send to each candidate through email personally.
- Results- It will be announced in the second week of august 2018.
- Award Ceremony- It will be held in Hajipur, Vaishalli, Bihar
Please visit our website regularly to know more about any issues related to hall tickets,venue address,result,etc. or feel free to call our executives on student support lines.